Friday 22 November 2013

IPCC videos on the working groups The Physical Science Basis and Extremes



The IPCC has just released a video with main points from the IPCC report on the physical basis. Hat tip Klimazwiebel. It is beautifully made and I did not notice any obvious errors, which you can normally not say for journalistic works, unfortunately.

For the typical reader of this blog it may be a bit to superficial. And the people who do not read this blog will likely never see it. Thus I do wonder for whom the video is made. :-)

Another nice video by the IPCC is the one on the special report on Extremes (SREX) published last year. Same caveat.

1 comment:

  1. That video is great. Thanks, Victor. I might put it on my blog too. I'll watch the second one now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but comments without arguments may be deleted. Please try to remain on topic. (See also moderation page.)

I read every comment before publishing it. Spam comments are useless.

This comment box can be stretched for more space.